Wednesday, August 13, 2008

World Vital Records Membership

Yesterday I was listening to the August 10th "Relatively Speaking" on KSL. I listened to it by going to the KSL website and listening over the Internet. I can't listen on Sundays because of church meetings. The guest was the president of World Vital Records, actually this is just one of a group of companies. I heard some pretty exciting stuff. So when the offer was made of a two-year membership of the U.S. records for only $39.95 I decided to take advantage of the offer. The sale is good until next Sunday at www.worldvitalrecords.com/ksl If you are a relative or friend of mine, you are welcome to use this service at my home on my computer. It should be very interesting. Hmm, I wonder if in two-years time we could trace all of our lines back to before their United States or colonial days.